An Industrial Fantasy/Steampunk MMO?

CoS_Stanley

Selaputik
Hey all, I'm Stanley and I work for an indie games developer. We are now creating a title of our game,a browser-based steampunk-themed MMO under the name City of Steam. Back in March, we got a chance to show it off at GDC San Francisco. After a great reception, we really want to get the word out here. If you'd like to know the development progress of this game, be sure to keep an eye on our regularly updated Dev Journals.

A Little about the Game

Already years in development, City of Steam evokes an industrial age fantasy set in a mechanical world during an industrial revolution where the boundaries between science and magic have begun to blur, where humanoid steamtoilers patrol the streets and leviathan airships float just above the rooftops. Our game is set on the World Machine (the Unity Project looks beautiful), a vast and ancient system of interlocking gears powered by unfathomable energies. Alpha Test was started since this July.

To visit our official site, plesase click the following link: http://www.cityofsteam.com/

Feel free to share your thoughts about this game and I’d like to discuss.

kloning

Selapalapa
From
dimana nih?! ngorbit gak jelas... :D
Good luck, Stanley. Just keep us updated to the most recent progress of your project :D
(sebenernya si agan nih ngomongin apaan sih? :roll: )

debat

Selaput
Web
dunia-pulsa.com
i think that is a nice game :mrgreen:

CoS_Stanley

Selaputik
We have just finished Alpha Test 3 last weekend. New race goblin is now available to use. Have you tried it out?

ö²™

Selapalapa
From
Under Construction
Web
el-syifa-comp.blogspot.com
CoS_Stanley":ey3ffnd3 said:
We have just finished Alpha Test 3 last weekend. New race goblin is now available to use. Have you tried it out?

Oh yes... emmm.... Oh No...
cb63.gif

CoS_Stanley

Selaputik
If you didn't get the alpha key, don't worry, just let me know and i will offer you. Our alpha test 4 will begin on next weekends, PDT.

CoS_Stanley

Selaputik
Finally and officially, we're aiming for having the Closed Beta Test in November. As always, remember to stay connected for Beta updates lying ahead!

Back in July and August,2012, we had 4 alpha weekends for the game and received a positive response and tons of player feedback. Now we are working on fixing problems showing up in Alpha, adding bunch of new features, content and designs (some are inspired by player feedback we received), etc

New Threads